First time this Sunday?
Awesome!!! Really glad you're considering joining us. You're truly in for an amazing experience.
Of course, I understand that new things can take some time getting used to. So, I wanted to reassure you that I want nothing more than for you to feel at home.
Having said that, here are a few things you can look forward to:
1. Friendly people with amazingly warm smiles will help you find your way around. You'll also be served a hot cup of coffee and a tasty treat.
2. Kids will enjoy their own fun, age appropriate classes during the adult service.
3. A live band will play 4-6 songs (you can just listen and enjoy or sing along)
4. One of our teaching staff will talk about something practical that matters to your life, as it relates to living a godly life and making a difference in our world
5. Above all...you'll be blessed with a lot of love!!!
THIS SUNDAY: We dive into the ELEVENTH "dot" in our journey called, "Connected," where we're looking at various Old Testament women and men to see how they all connect to Jesus. We'll also have a fresh cup of Slow Bar Coffee brewed for you.
Also: If it's your first time with us and you're planning on joining us this Sunday, would you mind letting us know? We'd love to serve you well. Please take a moment to fill out the following FORM and I look forward to seeing you soon.