'We are the church, and we were made for this moment.
Let’s go all in. Starting Monday, the Foursquare Family is committing to 3 days focused on corporate lament, fasting, repentance and hope-filled prayer.
Then, join us on Wednesday at 5 p.m. PDT for a live prayer event centered on justice and reconciliation at foursquarelive.org.
- No food, just water
- Just juice, vegetables, and/or fruit
- Omitting a specific meal, type of food or drink
- Not eating on a specific day or days
- "Daniel Fast", plant based (i.e. fruits, veggies, nuts, grains), no dairy or processed foods
- No food and no water
- No social media
- No "pleasure shopping"
Forms of Combined Fasts:
- Juice and water only for the first 3 days, then a Daniel Fast for the remaining 18 days
- Daniel Fast and a day fast
- Or other combination
* If you choose to do a food fast and have a medical condition that requires you to eat, please consult with your physician
'Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. Live in harmony with one another. (Romans 12:15-16)'
From: Why and how appropriate lamentations brings healing | News + Resources